PADI Scuba Certification, Hawaii Scuba Lessons, PADI Certification

808-224-7857
Honolulu, Hawaii

Scuba Lessons in Hawaii, PADI Certification, Learn to scuba dive in Hawaii

Magic Island, PADI scuba certification, scuba lessons

All ways wanted to try scuba diving lessons in Hawaii or get a PADI scuba certification? We highly recommend trying the Discover scuba diving first before taking PADI scuba lessons in Hawaii. Scuba diving certification is an easy & fun Hawaii Ocean Activities as long as you're comfortable in the water. Like swimming, basically 80% of scuba diving in Hawaii is mental, if you're relaxed it's easy, fun & safe! The other 20% is buoyancy control, your balance or positioning in the water. If you have a strong will & desire to take scuba diving lessons in Hawaii, we'll teach you! Here is the Open Water Scuba Diver Medical Questionnaire Form.

PADI Open Water Diver, Scuba Certification Course:

(Four options)

Prerequisite: You must be comfortable in the water. An avid swimmer, having taken a scuba diving course, tried scuba diving before or a strong desire to take scuba lessons in Hawaii.

* Our price includes everything that is required!

all scuba diving equipment gear rental, PADI course materials & PADI certification fees.

No additional PADI Course Training fees!

(1). Two-day PADI Scuba Certification, Scuba Lessons:

For those on a tight schedule, and a desire to take scuba lessons for PADI certification, can take advantage of our 2 day express scuba diving lessons in Hawaii. (Maximum of 4 dive students per scuba Instructor)

Day One: - Magic Island - Confined Water training, & Open Water dive one. (1:00pm - 5:00pm)

Day Two: - Boat - Open Water Dives two, three, & four. (1:30pm - 5:00pm)

Day Two: - Paperwork - Review Chapters, quiz & final test. (5:30pm - 6:30pm)

(2). Deluxe Package - Three-day PADI Scuba Certification & Discover Scuba:

The traditional PADI open water diver training course along with the Discover Scuba dive included. Start on the dive boat from the very beginning! Consider a jump start with your scuba diving instruction in Honolulu utilizing this option. It genuinely makes your dive training in Hawaii a lot easier!

Day One: - Boat - Discover Scuba Diving in Hawaii. (1:30pm - 3:30pm)

Day Two: - Magic Island - Confined Water training, & Open Water dive one. (1:30pm - 5:00pm)

Day Three: - Boat - Open Water Dives two, three, & four. (1:30pm - 5:00pm)

Day Three: - Paperwork - Review Chapters, quiz & final test. (5:30pm - 6:30pm)

(3). Three day Private PADI Scuba Training, Scuba Certification:

Same as our group Hawaii scuba lessons above, but this is private scuba diving certification in Hawaii, just you and the instructor.

Day One: - Boat - Discover Scuba Diving in Hawaii. (1:30pm - 3:30pm)

Day Two: - Magic Island - Confined Water training, & Open Water dive one. (1:30pm - 5:00pm)

Day Three: - Boat - Open Water Dives two, three, & four. (1:30pm - 5:00pm)

Day Three: - Paperwork - Review Chapters, quiz & final test. (5:30pm - 6:30pm)

(4). Two-day PADI Referral Scuba Certification, Scuba Course:

You are able to optimize your amount of time in Hawaii even further simply by accomplishing your class room as well as the pool/confined portion of the PADI Open Water Scuba diver training course in your geographical area. Provide any universal scuba diving referral form authorized from your scuba dive instructor and finish your PADI certification, Open Water Diver with us here in Honolulu, Hawaii. (Maximum of 4 dive students per scuba Instructor)

Day One: -Boat - Open Water Dives two, three, & four. (1:30pm - 5:00pm)

Day Two: - Boat - Open Water Dives two, three, & four. (1:30pm - 5:00pm)

Check our Prices page for complete list of current PADI Scuba Lessons, Scuba Certification course prices and our Frequently Asked Questions for more detailed information on scuba diving courses in Hawaii.

Rainbow Scuba Hawaii